Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A few words

In my post below I forget to share a few things. I want to say how greatful I am to have the calling as a mother. I am so in love with my kids and I could not feel more blessed to have them. I feel blessed to have to calling of watching over these children on this earth and raise them to be worthy so we can all be together forever. These boys have changed my life. I have a new out look on life. These crazy, fun, beautiful boys are the loves of my life and I am proud to call myself a mom.
I am also so greatful for my moms. My mother has been one of my best friends and I look up to her in so many ways. She is such a strong woman and she has always tought me to be strong. My mother-in-law is the same way. She looks for the good in everyone and makes me want to do the same. I love my mothers and am so greatful for them! Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: