Friday, September 18, 2009

the rest of my 50 randoms!!

Ok here are the rest of my random facts...

36. I always eat fatty foods while watching The Biggest Loser.
37. I am in love with my job at The Buckle. It has to be my calling, other than being a mommy.
38. I always have to sing along when I am listening to music. Never will I not sing to it.
39. I am an AWFUL gossiper.
40. I text Carlye maybe 30 times a day.
41. I have this weird love of being in the hospital. When I have my babies I love being there. I think I feel like something huge is, or will be happening when I am there.
42. when Levi gets his hair cut you would think we were trying to kill him. I have NEVER seen a fit like that before.
43. I often think about our lives WHEN we will be millionaires. The thing we will do, thing we will own. Even though I know there is like a 2% chance of that ever really happening. :)
44. I have to sleep with 2 pillows.
45. I always think of what life would be like if Dan died, or his life if I died. Just not complete.
46. I have a popping fetish.
47. I love squishing Dan's face.
48. I think I'm pregnant like every other month. then I think of how crazy my life will be with three...
49. I am deeply, and always will be, in love with Antimony.
50. My two best friends, Carlye and Jacob, met because if me and are now married and I take FULL responsibility for it:)

3 comments:

Carlye & Jacob said...

haha i love the rest of your randoms.... especially the last one... all because of my bff E.. what would I do without you :)

Angie and Dallas said...

You are so funny Erin. I love getting to dig into your personal life!!!!! Thanks for the great phone call today. It is always therapy to talk to you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Erin, please update your blog=)