Friday, October 9, 2009

Updates



I know, I know, I have been slacking majorly on blogging! But I have done three posts to make up for it and keep you up on what is going on is our crazy lives. First off, these pictures are of the best thing I have ever found. We went to the Shoe Carnival in Orem to find me some shoes and they had this!! So my boys played in it while I shopped. My dream come true.
My beautiful cousin Angie had her amazingly cute baby Gabriel in September! He is so amazing an dI just love holding a little baby. Mostly a boy, it just reminds me of how fast they grow.

The proud mommy


We also took the kids to the zoo! It was just cool enough and we had a blast! Seeing the baby elephant was awesome! it is adorable!




Levi looking at the bears





4 comments:

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh Erin... I love the pictures of Gabers but you totally should have left that one of me out of it! I look horrible! Thanks again for coming to visit me!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

YIPEE!!!! A new post. So I am super jealous of your camping trip. How fun does that look? You are Car have way too much fun together. by the way... you are so photogetic. It makes me sick.... Love you! See you tomorrow at the SEXY PARTY!!!!

Tren and Chylie said...

Super cute family Erin!! Your boys are adorable!

melissa said...

loved the updates erin!
every. single. one. of. them.


p.s. you seriously are a hot mom.

p.s.s. your word verification for my comment was sperm.