Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Time!

This year in Halloween Dan and I went to The Utes game so we celebrated Halloween on friday with the ward at the Trunk or Treat! The boys had a blast, but still didnt get the concept of Trick or Treating. They were still adorable though!Dan and I waiting for the game to start! Showing some spirit!

My handsome Cowboy and Zebra.
He was soo good! When Levi had to wear a costume last year, he hated it! He wanted out the whole time, but Luke loved his!!
Levi would shoot me then say "Sorry momma!"

today I was in the Fall spirit so I've been brewin' up a little home made cider! Yum Yum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE cider! Have you ever tried putting caramel in it? It's the best, carameled apple cider! YUM! Ps, it was so fun seeing you at the game saturday! GO utes~

Alli said...

Your boys look so cute! I am loving the costumes. Ummm, can I have some of that cider. Looks DELICIOUS!

Bryce and Jamie said...

You have such cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting!