Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catch up!!

I know, I know...I have seriously been slacking on the blog. I guess life right now is so crazy, yet boring! Lets see.... We have moved in with my parents for now. We are trying to work out all the financial troubles that life has thrown our way. Life has really been giving us some tough trials, but we are finaly doing all we can to fix things, and ,hopefully, start a new.
Life at my parents is crazy! I feel like I am living in high school again. My mom even tries to tell me what to do around the house and I have to remind her that I am a grown woman and I will take care of the things that need to be taken care of!:) we are so grateful to my parents for the hospitality that they are showing to us. We would be in a very difficult situation if we didnt have them! Plus, I get to hang out with my mom all day, so that is a major bonus!!


The boys are sprouting and I can't believe how fast! they are getting so big right in front of our eyes! We are having no desire for another at the moment. our hands are full!!! We are very blessed witht the health and happinmess of our boys and we remind ourselves of that every day. Amist all the trials, we are all healthy and happy and together! I could not ask for more!

2 comments:

Carlye & Jacob said...

E... its about time!! You must update more often... seriously! I look at your blog everyday just hoping for something! :) Levi looks so old there! I must see him... I miss my boys!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Diesel is HUGE! and so is Levi! We need to get together, it has been way too long....