Monday, August 4, 2008

2 Weeks

Well I will just say this, I am exhausted.I haven't Blogged in a few days because, well I have no free time in my life anymore....at all. But, of course, I am loving every minute of it. We took Lucas to the doctor today for his 2 week checkup and he weighs 7lbs even and had grown and inch and a quarter:) It is so crazy in the difference in Levi and Lucas. Levi took like 3, almost 4 weeks to get back up to his birth weight, and Lucas is half of a pound over hos birth weight in just 2 weeks! I guess that is the difference when your baby nurses really well and is eating all the live long day;) Levi hardly nursed and had a really hard time eating because he has a neck problem. The muscles on one side of his neck were under developed so he had a hard time turning his head to eat. It was hard and sad and really took a toll on me, so I feel so happy and overjoyed that Lucas is doing do well eating and gaining weight! Really happy. So that is the latest!

No comments: