Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday Party!

Sunday was the celebration of my nephew Ashton's birthday. We went our to Keri and Clints for a yummy Brazillian BBQ. It was really fun. We had dinner and cupcakes and ice cream. After we went outside and played some B-Ball and Daniel played water guns with the kids. It was such a beautiful day and we had so much fun! Totally worth the drive to Syracuse:) Thanks Reids!!
( Now get ready for a lot of pictures!)
My sweet baby boy hangin out outside with us


He looks like a sweet little old man

Daniel and his little boy

Daniel being a big kid having a water fight with the children


I caught him climbing the stairs!

Dave and his cute girlfriend Alli

Mommy and littlest baby


Luke eating grandma's finger:)

Grandma and Luke

Chelsea and Ady Lou Who

Levi eating a cup cake. Yummy!!

1 comment:

Angie and Dallas said...

OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!! My family is just toooooo cute for words!! All of those pics are so precious! And tell Dave I APPROVE!! I cant wait to snuggle your baby boy! Oh Saturday will be bad for me!