Monday, November 3, 2008

High School Tag!

1. Did you date someone from your school? I dated a lot. Jake Bird was my serious BF mostly, but I dated a lot.....I wont list...

2. What kind of car did you drive? An old school Maxima AKA The Cowboy, and A Dodge Stratus. which Dan still drives:)

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Why yes I did

4. Were you a party animal? Yeah I was....a little too much actually

5. Were you considered a flirt? I think I was. Why do you think I wont list the people I dated in HS?

6. Did you play in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir for a little while as a sophmore.

7. Were you a nerd? I dont think so

8. Were you on any varsity teams? HA HA no..

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Bingham sons and daughters......

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Hottie Mr. Barrett, Donner and MAC

12. Where did you eat lunch? Wendys, McDonalds, and I ate breakfast at Dennys a lot

13. What is your schools full name? Bingham High School

14. School mascot and colors? Miner... Blue and White

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yeah I did...but I dont really remember who with

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Some things I would but some things I really would not

17. What do you remember about your graduation? Not crying...being with my best friends...who are still my best friends today

18. Where did you go senior skip day?We didnt have one

19. Were you in any clubs? PLT President!

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh freak yeah...Marriage and 2 kids...you betcha

21. Who was your prom date? Devin Spenst. and my dress broke

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Um.....probably not

23. Did you have a job while in high school? Buckle Baby

Now I tag: Carlye, Angie, Rachael, Chelsea

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

Yes I remember meeting in Mr. Barrets class of course! Yeah I haven't had my phone! It got lost so I'm trying real hard to find it before I have to buy a new one! But yeah I totally wanna do lunch Tuesday! That'll be way fun. I'll get a phone and text you before then, but lets plan on it!

Christensen's said...

Oh yes no kids sounds great! A break is always needed! Dang I really need my phone, we're communicating over blog comments! ha. whats your number because I'm probably going to just get a new phone today! But yeah I'm in for Tuesday-yay!