Sunday, November 23, 2008

Colorado

This weekend we went out to Colorado to visit Dan's grandparents and aunt. We have not been out there scince I was pregnant with Levi, it was long over-due. We had so much fun!!! Dan's family is so hilarious! Dan went out Saturday with his Grandpa in the Big Rig and we girls headed off the a Passions Party....one of the funniest experiences of my life. The weekend consisted of GREAT food made by G-ma Johnson i.e., Biscuts and Gravy, Turkey sandwiches, Ham, Sweet potatoes with brown sugar, Laughing our heads off, naughty parties with a way too awkward outcome, inside jokes and a lot of fun!!!! We love aunt Teri and Grandma and Grandpa. And Aunt teri's kidsa re so cute! Her little girls look like the girl version of Levi! We just loved them to death and we need to go out their again soon!!!This is Grandpas dog Lucy
Levi and Kyla...if you could see their eyes, they are the exact same color!!
Twiners.....
Levi enjoying a Sunday morning of cartoons
Lucas and Lilli
Kyla
Lilli's funny face
Grandpa and his chair
Ashley and Kyla
Teri adn I being silly
Dan and the kiddos
Kyla's funny face

5 comments:

Christensen's said...

Oh passion parties! I've never been but they sound fun and freaking hilarious. We should get a bunch of girls and go sometime!

Christensen's said...

I'm so there!!!! Seriously count me in. Fun!

Christensen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christensen's said...

Wait this Saturday? Or next? I'll be in Texas this saturday for Thanksgiving, hopefully it's the one after it! If so I'm in for sure!

melissa said...

My word Erin, your boys are getting so old!! What a freakin cute family you guys are!! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving:)