Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fresh air!!

This weekend we went to Antimony and we had a blast! We love it down there so much! The weather was so nice and we got to hang out in the outdoors and get some fresh air. Our friends Carlye and Jacob were down there visiting his Dad too so we got to spend time with them also. We love to visit with my grandpa and just sit and chat it up with him. Everyone in my family went home Saturday and we stayed until Sunday so Dan and I and Jacob and Car played games with him and we got to spend some extra time with him, which Levi loved, he has a soft spot for Grandpa Burr. On Saturday we went with Carlye and Jacob to go fishing up Antimony Canyon. It was so much fun and, no worries, we were freezing . But still managed to get a sunburn on our faces. We love Antimony and can't wait to go back soon!!Alyssa was loving a chance to boss someone younger than her around, so she would take his beanie and point her finger in his face and boss him around. It was hilarious.


Levi was in love with my Grandpa's chickens. He would chase them around calling them "Bock Bocks.."
Grandpa caught one so the kids could pet it


The kids had so much fun at the school playground.
Swinging with mommy
He loved the little slide
Carlye and I got a little camera happy while the guys were fishing
It was a nice view:)
We had to cross over to the other side by scooching across a log on our bums and the guys thought it was a good photo opportunity


This was a cool stick the guys found chewed by a beaver
Jacob had freakishly good balance
Dan fell in the freezing cold river in the first 5 min. we were there

1 comment:

Angie and Dallas said...

Danget!!! I wish I felt better so I could have enjoyed a weekend with all of you down in my favorite place in the Universe! I need to see Erin and Antimony asap!