Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whew....a long post:

Well a lot has gone on in the past week and I didn't have my camera for most of it, so you get to settle for me just explaining it:) So this Saturday was my niece Adyson's first birthday! We had a party and it was so fun! She is getting so big and adorable!! We love her!


Saturday night I had planned a secret getaway for me and Dan to go to Little American and stay the night. So we dropped Levi off with my parents and Lucas with Carlye and Jacob and off we went. We got to the hotel and settled in and went to dinner at Marketstreet Grill...where our waiter was so horrible! It took him an hour to get our food to us! I was so mad! After we ate we ran over to The Gateway so we could walk around before we would go see The Watchmen, which I had pre-ordered the tickets for. So we were in Buckle and I was trying on a shirt when I felt a little sick......ok a lot sick. Like we had to run out of the store-sick. WE went to the theater to get our tickets and I could find a bathroom. When we looked at the tickets we saw that I bought them for Friday....oops! So Dan went to see if he could take care of it and I ran to find a bathroom. When I was done Dan had convinced the theater to give us tickets for that show. We sat down and I felt sick again so off to the restroom I went. (sorry if that is TMI) I got into the theatre when the movie was starting and we sat through 3 hours of the stupidest movie I have ever seen! It was so bad! It was stupid and the violence seens were so terrible! And for anyone who has seen it knows what I mean when I saw...Blue man....COME ON!!!! A little too much of his privates were showing almost the whole movie! Oh we were so mad. So when we got done we went back to our room, ordered room service and Dan gave me a full body massage! He is just the best, it was AMAZING!!! In the morning we went to the brunch in the ballroom and it was so delicious! All in all it was so nice to get away and to have some get away time with the hubby! I love you Dan!!

Finally the bast news....we have a new member of the family!! And his name is Diesel!! Dan's sister and her husband gave us this amazing Bullmastiff and we love him! He is the sweetest thing ever and he is so good with the boys! Even though he is as big as Levi and weighs more! He is HUGE and will only get bigger! He is only 11 weeks and as you can see, he is BIG!! Dan loves his new puppy!!
Isn't he the cutest thing?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! HE is Brindle colored like our Mr. Tank!! Love him! Our puppies should have a play date! =)

Keri said...

That is the perfect name for him!!! He is amazing! I'm so jealous!!