Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Levi is 2!!

My little boy is 2!!! I can't believe it! Levi is the sweetest little boy ever and I could not have asked for a better first baby! Even though he is now entering the terrible 2's and has a little temper I still can't get enough of him and am so grateful for him! there are a million pictures of him here growing up and i'm sorry they aren't in order and there really are a million but I an just obsessing over him today!


Learning to walk!
First birthday!





first Christmas!
Cool Dude!
First hug from mommy!
My little angel



The best big brother!

Levi and mommy on his birthday!
Just Chillaxin'
Obsessed with movies!

His birthday cake his grandma Bastian made him! Another football..like last year! Yes!


He was a lot cleaner this year with the cake! We love him so much!!

5 comments:

Amy Maynard said...

Look how cute your little family is!! I can't believe how fast we are growing up!! :) Darling!

Russell*Linsey said...

I can't believe Levi is 2! He is such a cutie- Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Don't ask me how... but when trying to text you today, I deleted your number out of my phone! RETARD! ha ha can you send me a message on facebook with it, so I can communicate with my dear friend? ha ha

Tarah Peacock said...

Oh my goodness your little guy is getting so big. He is so cute, when he was a baby he was adorable. Lucas looks like him. I love it!

Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh that black and white picture he looks so much like Lucas! Crasy business! He's so stinkin cute!! We need another mama date, swimming?