Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Play dough!

So for Family night monday Dan has the brilliant idea of making home made play dough and let Levi go to town with it. We had so much fun. he was really skeptical of it at first until Dan grabbed his hand and shoved it into the play dough. Then he was all for it. So here are a few pics. Please dont mind how hideous I look. It had been a long day and Luke was already asleep.  
The wonderful face I made
Levi trying to eat the hotdog I made
The hotdog:)
I love this picture. Isnt my husband so adorable?!

It started out a rainbow, ended up a frowny face
sorry its blurry

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

FUN!! How did you make that? And you are quite talented with that face because its better then I could do, but still real creepy in a way!

Christensen's said...

Sweet I'm totally going to make it. I'm sure Brian (okay, and me) will have more fun playing than Avery. K next week lets plan something! And I so wish you were running with us Saturday!