Thursday, April 30, 2009

what a day

This is my incision, gross i know but at least I am covering up my butt crack!


So.. Tuesday was quite the day in my house. i was going in to have my surgery on my butt...a cyst was removed. But first thing we had a Dr. appointment for Luke. He is 9 months! crazy! So the doctor told us he has traces of an ear infection , but because he has this one within 30 days of his last ear infection he has to be on a stronger medicine that will be hard on his little tummy. So that was fun, he cried the whole appointment. 
 After that we took the boys to my moms and we were off the my doctors to have my little thing done..
We were there for about an hour and it was really fast and easy but the rest of the day I was so out of it and I think my body was in shock after having something puled, tugged, and cut out if it. 
While at my moms levi was out down for a nap just to come running out of the room after me. He learned how to open the door...a day i have been dreading. So no nap for Levi. 
After we got Dan we got home and I walked through the door to smell the most putrid smell I have ever come across. My dog had had diarrhea all day in his kennel and it was all over him, his bed, and the walls. It was the worst smell ever. those of you who know the smell of baby diarrhea...it is that times 10!! We hurried and put the boys to bed to spent the next 45 min cleaning and airing out our house. BLAA! When it was all clean we sat down and diesel started having yet another accident. Poor thing, so he slept in the garage. Dan was so mad but I felt so bad for him being in that mess all day! So that was my day! 

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh that is horrible! Anything I can do for you? Let me know!

allieB said...

None of that sounds fun! At least we both have experiences of having surgeries on our butts, thought mine may have been more painful! Ouch!