Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bitten by the bug!

So I have been seriously slacking on blogging but we have been having computer issues so now I am just doing it! We have not been up to too much, the boys are sick like every other week...thanks to this inconsistant weather! Every time it gets cold again, they are sick! It has been no fun! Tonight my new sister in law Carolina is having a baby shower and I decided to use up all my left over diapers from when Luke was littler and make a diaper cake! I have made them before and I love putting them together! I did one for my sister when she had her little girl and I made one for my own baby shower( sad I know) but that was my first one and it didnt turn out very cute! So this is the one for Carolina! It isnt perfect at all but it is sure cute!


I have also been bitten by the craft bug! I made these signs for the house and Luke's room. They are so cute and I did then with my sisters and mom. I will be putting the JOHNSON on a shelf when I get it painted and hung, so I will post a pic when I get that up and when I hang up Luke's.

8 comments:

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Those are sooo darling! Where did you get the letters because I just might have to steal your cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Erin those are darling!! Did you guys paint them with stencils or mauge pauge it?

Tarah Peacock said...

yeah, how did you do those signs? They are really cute! You did such a great job.

Nessa said...

those are really cute!! How does the layers of the cake stay together?? I really love the letters!

Christensen's said...

Your diaper cake is so cute! I got one for Avery's baby shower and tried my darndest to figure out how it was put together... I still don't know.
And craft night next week for sure! Whatever day works best for you because Bri knows I need a little break so he is down to tend whenever we decide!
And I LOVE those letters... the colors are freaking adorable! I might do something like that for our little craft night. I'm wondering if that place has unfinished wood mirrors? I wanna do some cute things for the girls room. Who knows! I'll text you and we'll plan it. Holy moly I just wrote a novel on here.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Those are adorable! You must tell us all how you did the letters and where you found them. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Erin, i have that check for you! I am so sorry, I haven't had a chance to swing it by your parents house! I will get it there by tomorrow! love ya!

Russell*Linsey said...

Erin-

Cute letters! Yours turned out adorable!