Monday, April 6, 2009

The boys!!

Today was such a beautiful day I had to get pictures and I just felt like blogging. ( It comes and goes like the warm weather I guess) Lucas is getting so big and is loving to play with Levi! He has ALMOST perfected the crawling. He tries so hard!





Oh and to all of those who were wondering where I got the wood letters from my last post, I got them at The Wood connection in Murray and Mod Podged scrapbook paper on them! It is super easy and they turn out so cute!!

5 comments:

Nessa said...

that picture that you put for the title... SO CUTE!!

Christensen's said...

Ah they are so cute! I love how Levi has his arm around Lucas. That's stinkin cute!

And I DO have tons of summer pics of us but apparently not on this computer! I guess that was before digital cameras? And I only had a few scanned from before that. Lame I know! I'm so excited to see the pics you found!

allieB said...

AAhh your boys are adorable Erin and just keep getting cuter! I love them!

Tarah Peacock said...

Your boys are so cute, it almost makes me want to have another baby so close to Sawyer because I love how your boys get to play together. (almost). I can't believe he is crawling, holy cow! Way to go little man. Maybe he should come over and teach Sawyer.

chelsea and Jeremy said...

can I keep levi?