Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catching up

I have no pictures and i'm trying to get a video, but Lucas is crawling all over! He started crawling and 2 days later he was trying to get up the stairs and actually fell down the stairs..( he is ok though!) He is just crazy! I cant believe it! I just wish I could lay him down and I could trust that he will stay there and I could run to the bathroom or something... but no! He would have followed me into the bathroom..or fall down the stairs, like he did. But I will admit that this stage is my favorite! Just more aware, sitting and playing, and talking to me and playing with Levi. It is the best!
Also, yesterday I went to lunch with Rachael and had such a blast!! I love her and I love catching up! And baby Teya is just the sweetest little thing ever!! She slept the whole time, sweet little angel! I love hanging out with her and catching up! We have really lost so much time by not being close after school. I missed her. Love ya Rach! 

3 comments:

Christensen's said...

Aw I love you! Eurpoean was the best! And I'm glad we got to talk more then really before. Zoo next week?

PS I got my hair done and it looks so bad... It went like yellow and orange. Not a good look for me. So I proceeded to cry the rest of the night. I hate hormones!

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Coincidence......absolutly not!! Who doesn't watch Deadliest Catch and eat ice cream, it's the all American thing to do:)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he didn't let you have floaties! LAME! =)