Monday, June 29, 2009

Lehi Round-Up week!

This past week was Lehi Round-Up week! And now that we are citizens of Lehi we had to attend some festivities!! Friday night we went to the Rodeo and were poured on and were freezing for the first half them it stopped raining and was a blast! I had to dress to the nines for it! I miss the days of being obsessed with cowboys and cowgirl stuff! (Carlye and Rach know exactly what i'm talking about!) Saturday my sister -in law Ashley and her friend Denise and I took the boys to the parade! It was a blast and other than it being 10 hours long it was a blast!!! After we had to go to reams and buy Levi some Wranglers and cowboy boots!!! Pics to come!



4 comments:

Carlye & Jacob said...

You speak of our obsession with cowboys as if it was in the past, lol... I dare say that it is still very much in the present. (And I just happened to marry one!! hehe) Married or not, cowboys riding bulls are still good looking and deep down we still want to live in Antimony.... I know it! :)

Carlye & Jacob said...

PS... your hat is adorable. Where did you get that?

Christensen's said...

Ah I'm so sad I missed the rodeo! You look super cute all cowgirl'd up. oh sick.

Bryce and Jamie said...

Hey!! I didn't know that you moved to Lehi! We should hang out since we're so close! It looks like you had a lot of fun @ the rodeo!