Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mommy's day!!

Mother's Day was so much fun! I woke up to breakfast in bed and then got to sleep in. I got to open my present and Dan got me the most beautiful jewelry box! I have needed one for so long! When I opened it there was a beautiful earings and necklas set I saw at IFA...yes, IFA:) After church the whole family came over and we had a scrumptious BBQ and played around. After we went to Dan's mom's to see her. On Monday my sister-in-law Carolina, andI took my mother-in-law to dinner at Outback and to see the Back-Up Plan while Dan babysat all her kids! We had a lot of fun!! For my mom, the whole family got her a beach bike cruiser she has wanted for a few years! It is so cute!!

Dan putting together the bike
Keri and I. We are all very sunburned from the yard sale we had over the weekend, so dont mind the red noses:)

This is just disgusting
Don't mind my hair in these pictures...I really don't know what it'sdoing lately
\
My jewelry box and I am wearing the jewelry I got

My adorable parents
All the kids...and Lyssa
kids and our mommy
this is how family pictures turn out at our house

My mommy and I!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!??? That is the EXACT beach cruiser I have also wanted for ions! Same basket, color and all! Tell your mom if her bike happens to go missing... it wasn't me. =)