Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stupid Christmas Party


Daniel and I went to his Christmas party at Snowbird on Saturday night. WE drove through the snowy weather and the freezing night for a party that was kind of a bummer. It wasn't very fun. the food wasn't that good, the DJ stank adn we didn't even win anything!!! But we did go to eat breakfast with Dan's buddy Corey and his wife Erin after and that was good. all in all it was nice to have a night without the kids and be alone together. Oh how we cherish adult nights....

7 comments:

Russell*Linsey said...

I know this is a random question- but I love your lipstick! What kind/color is it? You both look fabulous by the way :)

Christensen's said...

I am willing to bet Brian's work Christmas party stunk worse! We didn't win anything and there were not enough seats for everyone so we were crammed at a tiny table with a few other people.... cheesecake was good though! Yeah you look super pretty by the way!

Christensen's said...

Oh and wait I think I got all my "toys".... unless Bri ordered more that I don't know about.. And ps, they are awesome! so fun.

Brent and Debbie said...

Erin, you do look great in this shot.
Wonder where you got such great lipstick?

Christensen's said...

Yeah except I would have NO idea where to begin in making them! You're mom and sister are way too creative for me! I have to either stay pretty basic of have someone actually here helping me make stuff!

Angie and Dallas said...

Three words... Bed Head Hairspray. I's amazing! I could spend all day in the snow and they still wouldnt move, oh wait, i just did that today!

allieB said...

Erin it was so good seeing you and your little family last night! It really made me feel warm and fuzzy the way Levi was my boyfriend!! I love him and Lucas and i love you and Dan and i was so happy that i had the chance to spend some time with you guys!!