Sunday, December 14, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged..

I got tagged by Angela my beloved cousin
I am: a mother, wife, sister, red-head, shop-a-holic
I think: Dan's work Christmas party was a bust.
I know: My savior loves me
I want:To be able to sell my house
I have: the cutest baby boys
I dislike: Liars, long days without Dan, people who tell you what you want to hear when it really is a lie, when my kids cry
I miss: Allie
I fear:My kids having a bad accident, being without Dan, my mom dying
I feel: loved, tired, overwhelmed
I hear: Winnie the Pooh, the dishwasher
I smell: Scentsys. Vanilla Walnut..yum.
I crave: Sushi, I have since I was pregnant with Levi
I usually: Am wearing Pajamas or sweats, sitting in my rocker, watching a soap opera....wow i cant believe I admitted to that:)
I cry:Way too much. At Lifetime movies, sad songs or just thoughts I have
I search: for diapers and wipes.
I wonder: What Dan will get me for Christmas.
I regret: A lot of things in my life. I used to say that I dont regret anything because it made me who I am but the older I get and mature more I know that I do regret my stupid decisions...especially now that I have kids. What will happen when they come to me and say " but you did it!" I wish they wouldn't be able to say that but unfortunately they will be able to with a lot of things.
I wish: I could fit into my high school jeans. I lived closer to my family
I love: My boys, shopping, sitting with my kids watching cartoons
I care: about what my husband thinks
I always: snack. and drink water
I worry: About bills. All day every day. I HATE it!!!!
I am not: very good at attending church. At least as much as I should
I remember: My life before Dan. Not one I wish to remember
I believe: That Angie will get pregnant
I sing: All the time!!! It is my escape and I wish I sang more
I argue: Too much. I am really trying hard not to argue with Dan. he HATES it
I write: Bills. I really need to do a journal.
I win: Fights I do get in with Dan. I am pretty stubborn.
I lose: Pens. I can never find the one I used yesterday
I don't understand: How people think. How Dan thinks. and why the world has to rely on money?!?!?
I can usually be found: In my rocker, feeding Lucas, at my moms, in my amazing bed
I need: To let Dan do his Fantasy Football on the computer
I forget: what life was like without kids
I am happy: when I see my kids laugh, when Dan is happy, when I play Chinese Checkers too Ang.!!! We WILL play next Saturday! Cant wait:)
I Tag.....Ashley, Chelsea, Rachael, Carlye!

2 comments:

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh Erin... I am so glad you believe i will get prego! I need people to BELIEVE dangit.... BELIEVE!!!!

allieB said...

Ha ha ha yes i remember that time!! I remember seeing david and feeling like i had to disappear because he was so beautiful!! We were so silly.... i think about those times all the time too.