Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lucas is 7 months old!!!!


Lucas will be 7 months old on Saturday so I thought I would give you all an insight on what his personality is like and the things he does. So here are 15 things about Lucas.

1. He loves to smile, even if he is crying if you look at him, he will smile through the tears.
2. He will sit up for a few seconds all by himself.
3. He now has a tooth poking through!
4. He loves tummy time
5. He is now pulling his legs underneath him and rocking on his knees. Crawling here we come!
6. He thinks his big brother is the coolest thing on this planet
7. He loves sweet potatoes and Squash
8. He is always bouncing, bouncing, bouncing
9. He hates the car seat.
10. He loves bath time.
11. He is very ticklish.
12. He loves him momma
13. He is a nursing baby...and only a nursing baby
14. He has the softest skin.
15. He is a blessing every day!!


5 comments:

chelsea and Jeremy said...

maybe he can teach Ady how to crawl!

Alli said...

He is so cute! These 7 months have gone by so quickly. I can't wait until I have my little one...

chelsea and Jeremy said...

I left her there because we didn't want to cut jim and Joanns time with her plus as you can tell I had otherthings I had to worry about.

Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh time flies by... That's crazy!! He's so cute! We need to get together again soon!

allieB said...

He is such a cute little bugger! Yes he finally got me the diamond! I have been meaning to post pics and a story, but i just havent had the time to upload my pictures.. bleh.. Ill get around to it someday! I love you cousin!