Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh glorious TV

So we decided to move a TV into Levi's room because he is always in demand of watching movies, and, well frankly, I am sick if them:) So we put a tv in his room and this is how life has been the past few days. He is watching movie after movie! I feel like I only have one kid again! He is so quiet and just sits up there all day. I love this:) ( Don't mind the dirty room:)


These are just some cute random pictures of Lucas waking up from a nap. Oh dang, he is cute.



3 comments:

allieB said...

I never realized this but he totally has the shape of your eyes Erin! he is so cute! they both are!

Tarah Peacock said...

How cute, you have the cutest little boys! Where did you get the cute dressers in Levi's room? Love them.

Nessa said...

that is hilarous Erin. Bring a whole new meaning to raising children! haha But for some reason why is it that little children can watch the same thing over and over... ?? Simple pleasures i guess. haha