Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Please read!!!

Today I am very grateful for the health of my children. God has blessed me so much with healthy little boys who run, play, laugh, cry, whine, eat. I just read the blog of a family who just went through the worst trial I can ever imagine a parent to go through. http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/. I want you all to read it from the beginning and understand why I write this post with tears in my eyes. I feel so blessed to have what I have and I need to thank the Lord every day for these blessings. This family is so strong and I am envious of their faith and courage. I do not know this family, nor will I ever meet them, but I will always be envious of them and their courage. I wish I could wrap my arms around this mother and cry with her. After reading her blog I am now happy that I have a messy house, a whining toddler, a hungry baby, cartoons in the background; for these parents do not have these things anymore. God bless them, and everyone pray for this family.

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

That family touched me so stong too. After reading their blog I went in and woke Avery up from her nap and just snuggled her. It really made me stop and thank Heavenly Father for blessing my family with good health. I guess I just took it for granted before, but now I realize how truly blessed we've been. That family is so strong and ever thankful for their blessings despite this terrible loss. I'm glad you read it too, their story really touched both me and Brian.

Anonymous said...

I know Erin isn't that so sad? I have been following their blog. I couldn't even believe it all happened within 2 weeks! They are amazing people. You truely are blessed to have such beautiful healthy boys! It made me appreciate everyone I hold dear in life. THank you for posting about this!