Friday, October 24, 2008

Antimony.....again:)

Well we hit up Antimony again this past weekend for my grandma Burr's one year anniversary of her passing and for Carlye and Jacob's reception. It was really a good time. Dan had to work so he stayed home and I went with the boys, Dave, and my parents. We had fun playing Volleyball all weekend and seeing how competitive my mom and her sisters are. We also helped my grandpa with the yard work and Levi just loved the leaves and playing all day long outside. On Saturday night we went to Car and Jacob's reception. It was so fun to see all the Antimony folk in their hunting gear...it was great. But I forgot to take my camera and I am so mad!!! It was so fun and we really had a good trip, but I will say this, I will NEVER take a vacation without my husband again! It made me so thankful for my hubby and all he helps me with!Levi loved being pulled around in the trash can full of twigs and leaves!
Grandpa did the pulling...
The boy were pulling down branches
...And Dallas was sawing them off
Levi loves his uncle Dave!!

These were his two favorite things this trip...being pulled on the rake and eating apples off grandpas tree

Lovely pic of me and mom..... everyone notice Angie in the back:)
mommy/daughter loves!

Levi's Grandma Mel...and an apple
more with G-ma Mel
Angela and me. Beautiful bright and early picture

1 comment:

Angie and Dallas said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I love the pictures! We had a joyous time down there didnt we!! I love going to Antimony with you!