Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Husband Tag!!

Hubby Tag

What's your husbands name? Daniel Levi Johnson

How long have you guys been married? 2 Years 4 Months

How long did you date? 7 months

How old is he? 24

Who eats more sweets? Him. but i scarf chocolate chip cookies

Who said I Love You first? I did. We were saying goodnight after work and I just blurted it out. We both cracked up.

Who is taller? Dan thinks he is but I beg to differ, we are the same.

Who is the better singer? I would say me, but he refuses to sing anyways, so I dont even know how well he can sing.

Who is smarter? him for sure

Who does the laundry? Me.

Who pays the bills? Me, I dont think they would get done if Dan was in charge

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who mows the lawn? Our Home Owners Association:)

Who cooks dinner? Me usually. He cooks breakfast

Who drives? him. He hates how I drive

Who is the first to say they are wrong? me. He is so stubborn I could scream

Who kissed who first? He kissed me, after begging me for over an hour:)

Who asked who out first? Umm... I'm not sure. I dont think either of us remember out first date even

Who wears the pants? Oh me for sure

I tag Angie and Carlye!!!!

No comments: