Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lucas is 3 months!

Luacs is now Three months old! Even though people think he looks about 6 weeks:) It is such a joy to have him be more aware of things and, as you can see, smiling all the time! It is so fun to see him and Levi becoming more and more like little buddies. I just love being a mom. They are the biggest joys of my life.

Just chilling in the rocker. laughing his head off

Both staring at the TV

Levi was holding Luke's hand


My little blue-eyed stud




What a little cheeser!!!

7 comments:

Ashley and Jordan said...

I wish I could have one..........

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh my gosh erin!! Your boys are so freakin adorable!!! Lucas's smiles are so cute. You might think i am weird but i think he looks like grandpa. And a little like how Nate looked when he was a baby. Oh i can wait to have come Erin time in Antimony!! Cant wait!

Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh 3 months already? That's insane!! Well he's super freakin cute!!

Keri said...

Awwwwwww! So freaking cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, No they are not our engagements. We recently had our Bennion Family picutres taken, and the photographer asked us if we wanted a few couple pictures taken. We jumped on the opportunity like white on rice! ha ha! Hey do you have pics from Car's wedding? I am dying to get one of us gals!

Alli said...

3 months! Wow! What cuties your boys are! You must be so proud!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I can't believe how big they have gotten. They sure are adorable!