Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heber Baby!

We were so cold!!! Bundle up!
The happy couple
Me and Daniel
Best Friends!!
Saturday Daniel and I made the trip to Heber to see Carlye and Jacob. It was so fun! We went on the Heber Valley Railroad, the spooky ride! It was really fun. We started out the night going to the Hub. We walked in and I swear we were in Antimony....It was filled with Camo and orange -wearing hunters. But the food was really good! Yay for the scones! Thenb we made out way to the Heber Creeper to see that it was dead...right when Wendy called us asking us where we were.....It was acctually at the railroad down the canyon. Good thing she called us or we would have missed it! So we rode the train and sat by a real annoying kid... then we went over the the Montague's humble abode for hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls...yum. After, I kicked some serious trash at Chinese Checkers!! Yay for me!! We had a really good time hangin with the Newly-weds and having a night out! (with no kids might I add) Thanks for the hospitality Car and Jacob!!

3 comments:

Ally said...

I love your comment about the hub. that is how it is every time we go cause you know Kam will just drive up there for food i think he is a little obsessed i cant tell you how many saturday drives we take just so he can eat at the hub. Carlye looks so happy.

Russell*Linsey said...

It seems like you get to see Car more than we do! Your blog is so cute- hope you don't mind that I linked it to my new blog! It was fun to see you in Antimony with your darling kidlings.I have some cute pics to send you from the wedding- what's your email?

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Next time this little get together happens let Bryce and i know!!!