Thursday, July 16, 2009

22nd Birthday!!!

Saturday I got to have the best birthday! My adorable sister-in-law and I took Dan's little brothers to go swimming and we had a blast! It was cloudy half of the time then the sun came out and we got to get some sun! We had a blast! she is 16 weeks pregnant....she is tiny!

That night I was going to dinner with my girlfriends to celebrate mine and Carlye's birthday! After I got out f the shower Dan told me that I should call Carlye and go shopping for my birthday; he is the best:) So CAr and I went shopping for a little bit before dinner, then we met Allie and Natalie at Geckos for dinner! We ran into some old high school buddies working there, so that was fun. And, of course dinner was a blast! Love you girls!




3 comments:

Tarah Peacock said...

Where did you get your swim suit? It's so cute. you look good Momma, I hope I look like that after baby #2. Happy Birthday!

Angie and Dallas said...

Funny thing.... I own your swimsuit! Hahaha... you look much better in it than I do of coarse but still. We have good taste!

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.