Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday party #2!

Well my little baby is one!! ( well tomorrow) I can't believe it has been a whole year! We ad his birthday party at Dan's moms house on Sunday and I remember Levi's like it was yesterday! While Luke was in the high chair with his cake, I could have sworn it was Levi! We had lot of fun and he got great toys! We also celebrated mine an Dan's birthdays, but it was all about Lucas!

My kids LOVE balloons!
Brothers
He ate a whole ice cream cone!
Opening presents
Loved the John Dear tool set!

Levi obviously needed to be involved


I look....
I see daddy!!
Aunt Eden playing

Aunt Kalaya
Grandma made an amazing car cake!!

Levi's little hand sneaking a lick


Fara Dawn made three cakes!!
The adult birthdays!









1 comment:

Christensen's said...

He's so stinkin cute! I can't believe he's 1, he's still so little. hahaha and I love Levi's hand in that pic, classic.