Monday, July 6, 2009

Antimony 4th of July!!!

This past weekend was the annual Antimony 4th of July trip!! We had so much fun! this year we got to go on an amazing horseback ride up Antimony Canyon and I have never seen it so beautiful!! It was raining half the time and the canyon was just beautiful! We also enjoyed the parade and the park games! The boys really loved hanging out with all the kids and it was really good to catch up with the whole family! We love Grandpa Burr and his hospitality to the whole family over the 4th!


This was Levi all weekend...obsessed with the water baloons
My little cowboy!
Gettin ready for the parade

isnt this the sweetest thing?!
My mom and I doing the sack race
Angie and I getting ready for the egg toss
Grandpa and JR partnering up!

Grandpa, Alesha, and Jordan all ready for the egg toss



Dan trying to be a cowboy
Me trying to be a cowgirl



The fam. Beautiful canyon
My amazing Grandpa Burr
It's a cowboy wearing a cowboy hat...do you see it?

5 comments:

Keri said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing week-end! Im sad I missed it!

chelsea and Jeremy said...

I cant believe we had to miss it. did mom pee her pants in the sack race? looks like a fun time. love levi's boots and pants

Carlye & Jacob said...

It looks like you guys had soo much fun! I'm jealous! We will be visiting often I'm sure now that Jacob is home! And of course, our big trip coming up! Cant Wait!!

Angie and Dallas said...

I cannot believe I MISSED the horse back riding!!! Thanks for making my weekend so much fun!!! PS we were awesome at the egg toss!!!

Bryce and Jamie said...

I wish we could have been there! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!!