Thursday, July 2, 2009

American Idol!!

As all of you must know, it had been a dream of mine to try out for American Idol and to sing!! We this was the year! every year there has been obsticals and this year we were flying out to Denver to try out! but after a long time of thinking and pondering I have made a decision. I have decided to chose my family as my priority and I want to stay home and raise my kids and be with my husband. I am jumping the gun as if I was really going to make it, but if I did I would be away from them for months at a time and I feel like I need to be with them. So, for now, that dream is something I have exchanged for a new dream, being a mom and wife! For all of you who I have been telling for years that I would do it the next year....sorry for that:) But my priorities are now set! I am happy to be a mommy and a wife of a great man!

No comments: