Friday, July 18, 2008

3 Days!

Well well well... I am 3 days away from being induced and I am DYING. The time is passing just fine, it is the pain that I am in. Wow, I feel like I have been complaining a lot, but I did not have pain like this with Levi. He is so low and gets lower every day. About now I am feeling like he is right in between my legs. But we are just getting so excited that it is happening so quickly. Monday we will have our little boy and I could not be more excited. We are so blessed to have the healthy pregnancy that we have had and just to be having a baby. We are so lucky and blessed. This pain is all worth it. next time you hear from me it will most likely be after he is born! So everyone sit on the edge of your seats till then....:)ha

3 comments:

Keri said...

3 DAYS!!!!! How exciting! Let me know if you need anything!

Alli said...

3 days! I am so excited! I keep checking your blog to see if you went into labor before you were induced. Alas, you have not! I am so excited for you!! Good luck with everything! I'm sure you're a GREAT mom!

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh my gosh your having Lucas tomorrow!!!!! This is so exciting. Where are you having him so we can come and see you!?! We love you guys! Good luck!