Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our anniversary....and more:)

Well, yes it has been a few days since i have updated the blog....our laptop has been in the shop and i finaly figured out how to do pictures on this dinosar computer Dan has has for years....any who....here is whats new!!

Daniel and I had our 2 year wedding anniversary on June 29th! It was great! I forgot our camera and was so mad!!! But we went to dinner at Harvest at Thanksgiving Point, it was so good!! And the night before we went to the Tim McGraw concert with Carlye and Jacob and his brother Cole and his wife Britney! It was really fun, but, sadly the concert was a disappointment. Tim was not acting his usual self. Daniel hates country music already, so he was mad it was not good. But we ended up leaving before it was over because my 8 month pregnant body apperantly cant handle standing for long periods of time. I was in so much pain, what was i thinking?!? But it was fun to hang out with Car and Jacob who had gotten engaged earlier that day!! YAY!!! We love them. But, all in all the anniversary was so good and I just love Daniel. He is the best and this is the second year (of 2:) that we celebrated our anniversary with me being prego. Lets shoot for a non-pregnant anniversary next year!....PLEASE.
Now these cute pictures are just here to show you that my 2 boys are just alike. Daniel got the steering wheel and the Nascar game for his x-box for our anniversary. And when Levi saw it he almost jumped out of his skin! He was pushing Dan out of the way to get to it to play. He is in the "steering wheel phase"...and so is Dan, apparently:) But they are having so much fun with it. And as you can see, the amazing rocker in the pictures is my present, but for some reason Dan is sitting on it....funny how that works out. They were great gifts though. ( and dont mind Dan's mad face, he's really excited i took the picture!:)


And for me, the prego...Things are going well. I have a check up today to see how all is coming. It will be interesting to see... But I am in a lot of pain with pressure and really am ready for this to be over and meet our little guy!!! And so is Dan, I think, I'm getting pretty ornery.

And in the next day or so, we will be traveling south to good 'ol Antimony for the annual 4th of July trip!! YAY! It will be really fun and i WILL NOT forget my camera so there will be loads of pics when we get back. until then....BYE


2 comments:

chelsea and Jeremy said...

yay for our white trash husbands.

Ok befort this baby is born you need to post prego pictures. one of you know and one of you at this stage with levi.

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh Erin. I love readoing your blog posts. Sounds like you had a blast for your anniversary, at least with the people you were with. Tim bugs me as well lately. I guess i will be seeing you in Antimony!! Yay! Drive safe and please dont go into labor!