Sunday, July 27, 2008

New pictures of the little angel

Our new family pic.....It's hard to get everyone to do a good pose:)


Well Lucas is now one week old and it has been a crazy week! I cant believe it has only been one week. I feel like he is already a month old and things are just going along as usual. He is the best baby, I am blessed with them. He doesn't cry hardly at all. He just sleep and eats and just is perfect. Levi has been so cute with him, when he does decide to notice him. He has been kissing on him and being adorable Levi. But mostly he is just loving the fact that daddy was home all week and playing with him. I am so excited to have Lucas here, though, he has already been such a blessing to our family. It is crazy how these little babies bring such a spirit into our home. I can tell that he is straight from Heaven and he has brought that spirit with him. What a blessing. I am so in love with my boys and am so blessed to be their mother. So enjoy these new pics as much as we enjoyed taking them:)




Loving the double chin....




4 comments:

Keri said...

He is so FREAKING cute!!!!!! I can't stop kissing him when I hold him!

Alli said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO adorable! Look at all that hair! I love it! i love when babies have hair!

JLMartin said...

This is Daniel's cousin Lacey. You have a beautiful family! my blog is youngestmartin . blogspot .com and my sister's is missangelalee . blogspot .com

The Five Reids said...

Erin what a cutie. I can't wait to see him in person.