Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Four more weeks my friends, four more weeks...

Four more weeks!!! I cant believe it! I feel like i just found out i was preggo and now he's getting ready to come out and say hello! I am officially down to a doctors appointment every week. For those of you who havent had a baby, thats kinda a big deal! My doctor is almost positive that i will go into labor before my induction date(july 25) just by the way that LEvi came so fast. How scary is that! I hated labor and was in so much pain, that i thought an induction was the way to go...now they are saying i will probably go earlier than they will induce me?!?! What the crap people! I just get so nervous thinking about it. For those of you who dont know, i had Levi just about faster than lightning, so its scary. Plus i am for sure freaking myself out, so i just need to vent to the bloggers. ( Dan wont listen and says everything will be fine and perfect) I just hated the pain more than anything and it was so fast, my epidural almost non existing... I almost didnt need one, he was coming so fast, or so the doctor and nurses said. Oh yes i did, yes i did. I just want to have 2 contractions, know for sure im in labor, go to the hospital, get my epidural, and be on my way! what the perfect labor right??? Oh what was i thinking? I was thinking about the moment i saw Levi and it was all worth it and wanting to feel that way again soon. It will all be worth it, and i cant wait to have this little angel, a gift from God (and grandma pulling for us up there) in my arms. It will all be worth it. I cant wait either way!!!!

2 comments:

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh that is so exciting. I am freaking out FOR you and i havent even had a child. The pain is one of the reasons why i am not prego yet. I get pretty scared thinking about it. But he will be here so soon. I cant wait to hold him. So what are the top three names?? And me and Dall are heading down Thursday around five. Let me know if you guys are going.

Alli said...

Four weeks! Oh my goodness, that is so exciting! I truly believe being a righteous mother is one of the greatest things that can be accomplished... and you're totally doing it! I'll be reading your blog for pointers!