Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome to our blog!!

Well hello all you bloggers out there! Yes i have finally decided to put my little family out there in this blogging world. So I will tell you a little about our family. Daniel and I were married June 29,2006 in the Salt Lake Temple and about 2 months after the wedding we found out that we were expecting our little boy! Levi Durrell Johnson was born on May 18,2007 (yay he just turned one!) and he is the cutest little bundle of joy! He is mellow and crazy at the same time and he runs me ragged, but i enjoy every minute of it! We are now expecting our second baby boy on July 29,2008 (we waist no time here people) and could not be more excited! So our family is growing rapidly. It is crazy that i will be 21 with two kids! call me crazy but i could not have a better life. I love my boys so much and could not have a better family. Daniel is the best, most loving hubby and he takes such good care of me. I cant wait to spend forever with him. So this is us! Hope you enjoy our blog and watching us grow!!!

No comments: