Monday, June 16, 2008

Swimming Day!

I Had to add this cute picture of my niece Adyson! I love her!





Today Levi and mommy started mommy and baby swimming lessons! They are so fun and he just loves the water! We will be doing them every morning for the next 2 weeks! I figured this is a really good way to get out of the house and kill some time in these last 6 weeks! He is so chill and content that he was having so much fun! After the class my mom, brother and sister (with Ady) came down and we swam some more! It was so fun and Levi just had a blast. and me, as the beached whale, had fun too!!! ( And yes, i know that he is the whitest baby on the planet. that's what he gets for having a red headed mom i guess. Sorry Levi)

2 comments:

Keri said...

AWWW! I wish I could've been there! How fun!!

Angie and Dallas said...

I wish i could have been there too. Looks like you guys had fun!