Sunday, June 22, 2008


This weekend we went to Bear Lake with Chelsea and Jeremy and his family and friends! It was so fun and was amazing to just sit outside on the beach and soak up the sun! Dan spent most of his time making bombs, lighting fireworks, and playing on the boat. The water was freezing so there wasn't much boating, but they had fun anyways. Levi was scared of the sand at first, then Dan got down in it with him and started putting sand on his legs and feet. From then on out Levi loved it! He was playing and shoveling it and dumping frizbees full of sand on his head! It was so fun and we had a great time!! Thanks Chels and Jer!









6 comments:

Keri said...

So fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! Little Levi looks right at home!

allieB said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!
Things are good. your mom and Dad and dave came over for a nice little chat about the p90x thing that they are doing. I am going to do it because i am determined to lose wiehgt!! Muahahaha!! How are you doing? Are you so excited for the 4th?

Alli said...

Oh my gosh... your little Levi is so dang cute! Look at those blue eyes! Ah! It's making my baby hunger even crazier!

Makay and I are in Nashville, TN right now working for the summer. We install security systems for APX Alarm. It's a nice summer job that pays for school, puts some money in our savings account, and gives us a poor-mans food storage. We both have two semesters left of school and then we're done! Yay! Then it's off the dental school...

I'm so glad I found you! Mary McCallister (Snasel) found me a few days ago and I was going through her friends and her friends friends and so on... and I found you! I'm so happy!

Bryce and Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love that you are taking swimming lessons with Levi @ 8 months prego. WAY TO GO!!!

Angie and Dallas said...

So i am going to say what everyone else has... Looks like you guys had FUN!! Ha. Next time take us! By the way.. your so lucky your blonde. This time around, Laser really feels like i'm being electricuted. Are you going to Antimony??

allieB said...

Oh i am so starting it soon too! I watched the success stories and i am so a believer! Oh i want you to go too but i understand how that can be an iffy situation. Not much is up with me. I have just been helping tommy and melanie move in to the new house. Moving is such a pain in the butt. Do you remember my friend from way back when Lindsey Guynn? Well she came over yesterday and we had a sleepover and watched little women. It was so much fun and i felt like i was 9 again. Lovely times indeed.