Thursday, June 12, 2008

Induction Date...

So one more thing i forgot to mention, we have set our labor induction date.....AHHH! Exciting! I cant believe that it has already been almost 9 months! For anyone who was wondering, it is set for July 25. It might be changed for earlier after i have some appointments seeing my progress. With Levi, when i started having checkups 3 or 4 weeks before my due date, i was already dialating and was dialated to 5cm before i even went into full on labor! So we will see how this all goes with this little guy! I cant wait to see him and have #2 here!!!!

1 comment:

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh my gosh Erin! Time has really flown. I'm really excited for you guys! Good luck... wait, I'll probably see you before then if you guys are going to antimony for the 4th.