Friday, June 6, 2008

I LOVE MY DANO!!


Last night we went to dinner with Ashley and Jordan to Yapona, a Japanese sushi bar. It was way good. I love sushi. They took this picture of Dan and me and i am in love with it. It is hard to get Dan to take a serious pic with me so i am pretty proud of this one. I just love my hubby. How cute is he? His boss asked him the other day how we get along so well and have such a good relationship. I guess we just love each other so much that we couldn't not have a good relationship. It doesn't hurt that we are so open and honest with each other, sometimes too honest, but it is good for us. I just feel lucky to have such a good relationship with him and cant wait to spend forever and ever with him!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Awwwww, so cute!! So girls day was tons of fun! And I LOVE the blog! Keep up the good work!

The Five Reids said...

Hey yay you're blogging. This way I can see your cute Levi and the new baby. Good luck on D-Day xoxo Marni